We are now offering full training packages and client specific introductions for all complex care packages.
Duties can include administering medication, personal care and healthcare tasks to ensure that our clients remain completely safe and comfortable at all times.
You will be fully supported at all times by the qualified lead nurses that oversee this package of care. In this varied and rewarding role you will be an essential part of Nurses Friend Complex Care team and deliver person-centred care in accordance with a personalised care and support plan. You will have access to comprehensive training and 24 hour support, and in order to ensure that you always have enough work you will be employed on a Temp to perm, flexible contract with guaranteed hours. Due to the nature and location of this role, access to your own transport or being based locally is essential.
What we can offer you:
- Salary up to £14/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Structured days of work, planned days off
- Agreed mileage and travel expenses for most clients
- Free uniform and criminal record (DBS) check
- Free ongoing training and uniform earned as you work
- Your own online account area to enter availability, download time sheets and receive payslips
- One-to-one relationship with a dedicated service manager.
- You must have the ability to prove your right to live and work in the UK
- You must have at least 3 months’ previous paid experience working in a complex care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details must be provided for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care desirable but not essential
- Medication administration certificate is desirable but not essential
- Moving and handling training certificate is desirable but not essential
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application